Vaser High-Definition Liposuction
Offered at our convenient location in London
If you’ve always dreamed of having a six-pack, then VASER Hi-Def Liposuction for the abdomen is the cutting-edge procedure you need. With this minimally-invasive approach, you see a greater definition of the abdomen’s musculature. Men, get the rock-hard chiseled look so many are after with VASER Hi-Def Lipo. High-frequency sound waves target the unwanted fat on top of your muscles while leaving the surrounding tissue unharmed. Are you dissatisfied with the appearance of your midsection? If so, Hi-def VASER for ab sculpting may be able to give you the masculine physique you desire.
Patients in London, England seek treatment with the director and founder of The Hamlet Clinic, Dr Grant Hamlet. Dr Hamlet is a specialist in VASER liposculpture procedures using standard, VASER Mid Def, VASER Hi Def, 4D, and VASER smooth. Are you ready to find out more about this exciting new way to sculpt your abs? Call 0207 127 4377 or fill out this form to receive a call from our scheduling coordinator.
To dive deeper into the science and technology behind the treatments Dr Hamlet offers his patients, follow our blog!
- 1 Before and After Photos
- 2 What is VASER Hi-Def?
- 3 How Does It Work?
- 4 What Are the Benefits of VASER Hi-Def?
- 5 Who is the Ideal Candidate for VASER Lipo?
- 6 Personal Consultation
- 7 Preparing for VASER Hi-Def Liposculpture
- 8 The VASER Hi-Def Procedure
- 9 Recovery After VASER
- 10 What are the Results of VASER Hi-Def in England?
- 11 What is the Cost of VASER Lipo for Ab Sculpting in London?
- 12 References
Before and After Photos
What is VASER Hi-Def?
VASER stands for “vibration amplification of sound energy at resonance.” The VASER Hi-Def system is an advancement improving upon the original VASER system because it uses high-frequency sound waves to target and loosen the unwanted fat on top of your muscles. This allows the fat to be removed more efficiently, and because the very top layer of subcutaneous fat can be sculpted, more precise results can be achieved.
The VASER system was originally designed for use in general liposuction procedures. However, surgeons soon realized that the system could be used to improve the appearance of muscle definition as well. The VASER Hi-Def system can be used in a variety of areas, but it is especially effective for treating the abdomen. Have you ever wished you could take a 2-pack and make it an 8-pack? Or reveal your definition under a stubborn layer of fat? The Hi-Def system can be used to target and remove stubborn subcutaneous fat, as well as improve muscle definition.
What is Subcutaneous Fat?
Subcutaneous fat is the type of fat you can’t seem to lose no matter how hard you eat well or work out; this is because this fat is insulative and protective.  However, modern people don’t need this kind of protection, which is why the Hi-Def system can safely remove it.
How Does It Work?
VASER Hi-Def works by breaking down the bonds that hold fat cells together. Once these bonds are broken, the fat cells can be suctioned out of the body through a small incision. An incision so small in fact that they are barely visible once healed.
The advantage of the VASER Hi-Def system over traditional liposuction is that it preserves the surrounding tissue, which results in a shorter recovery time and less risk of complications.  Furthermore, because the fat cells are broken down before being removed, there is less trauma to the body overall and less strain on the provider.
VASER Hi-Def vs. Liposuction
The debate between which treatment is better for the abdomen — Vaser Hi Def or Liposuction — is almost not even a discussion. While tumescent liposuction removes fat, it does not improve muscle definition, which is a common complaint among patients who have had liposuction in the past. They report that they are happy with the fat removal, but their stomach still looks “flabby.” Not the case with VASER Hi-Def; this system can help you to achieve the defined look you want.
VASER Hi-Def differs from traditional liposuction in both its techniques and results. VASER uses ultrasound energy to break down fat cells, while the older method relies on mechanical force. VASER is a much less invasive procedure than traditional liposuction, as well as causing less tissue damage and bruising.  Dr Hamlet’s VASER technique can easily extract fat by targeting fat cells directly, as opposed to other liposculpture techniques.
What Are the Benefits of VASER Hi-Def?
VASER Hi-Def offers patients many advantages in comparison to other fat removal treatments, such as:
- Minimally invasive, so no need for general anesthesia or a long recovery time
- Safe, as it is FDA-cleared and has been proven to be effective with few side effects
- Able to remove up to 6 liters of fat per treatment – more than any other similar procedure! 
- Creates natural-looking results; many patients report an improvement in muscle definition and ab sculpting.
The VASER process uses ultrasound waves to detach fat cells from their connective tissues, which are then removed from the body via gentle suction. Furthermore, in overweight men, VASER liposuction not only decreases subcutaneous adipose tissue levels but also insulin levels and improves insulin sensitivity. While more studies are needed, VASER could potentially benefit both overweight diabetic and non-diabetic males in this way. 
Better sculpting, better definition, better results, and even health benefits with VASER.
Who is the Ideal Candidate for VASER Lipo?
If you are fit but have areas of fat that diet and exercise cannot seem to remove, then VASER Hi-Def may be the treatment for you. It is perfect for people who want to achieve more definition in specific areas, such as the abdomen.
Candidates should also be:
- At a stable weight
- In good general health
- Realistic in their expectations
If you are interested in learning more about VASER Hi-Def and how it can help you to achieve your goals, please contact us today to schedule a consultation.
Did you know Dr Hamlet trains surgeons in VASER liposuction techniques? That’s right when you book a procedure with Dr Hamlet you are literally getting the teacher’s technique. He invented many of the VASER liposuction procedures that are commonly used today and he has been teaching these techniques to board-certified plastic surgeons with great success.
During your consultation, Dr Hamlet will:
- Listen to your goals and concerns
- Conduct a physical examination
- Evaluate your medical history
- Provide you with his expert recommendations
- Answer any questions you may have
- Help you to decide if VASER Hi-Def is the right treatment for you
You will also have the opportunity to view before and after photos of past patients. It is perfectly valid to want to look a certain way, and there is no shame in enlisting assistance to help you reach your aesthetic goals. If you would like more information about VASER Hi-Def or wish to book a consultation with Dr Hamlet, please do not hesitate to contact our office today!
Preparing for VASER Hi-Def Liposculpture
In order to get the best results from your VASER Hi-Def surgery, please follow these indications from Dr Hamlet:
- Suppressing blood flow with smoking and other nicotine products will prevent the body’s natural healing response, so please stop before, during, and after your procedure.
- A few days before surgery, please discontinue taking blood-thinning medication as they may cause excessive bleeding during the operation.
- Get prescriptions filled ahead of time to avoid waiting in line at the pharmacy post-surgery.
- Be sure you have a ride home scheduled following your procedure since anesthesia will prohibit you from driving yourself home.
Use these steps as a guide to making your surgery go more smoothly and help you recover faster.
The VASER Hi-Def Procedure
Dr Hamlet will review your personalized treatment plan with you and answer any final questions you have to ensure that are fully comfortable before beginning your treatment.
To start, Dr Hamlet will make sure you are comfortable throughout the procedure. He’ll then make tiny incisions to allow the VASER device under your skin and into your abdomen.
Dr Hamlet will allow the energy from the device to break up the fat around your abdomen muscles. He will then use the cannula, or hollow needle, to extract the fat. With his expertise in human anatomy, Dr Hamlet will sculpt muscles that look great and are proportional to the rest of your body. After he’s happy with the result, Dr Hamlet will close the incisions with dissolvable stitches or surgical tape and apply a compression garment to help reduce swelling and promote healing.
Recovery After VASER
Your recovery begins after surgery, and, once you are feeling more alert, you will be able to go home with a friend or family member. It is important that someone is available to drive you home and stay with you for the first 24 hours following your surgery.
What to expect after your treatment:
- Soreness in the treated area
These are all normal side effects that will eventually go away on their own. To help minimize swelling and accelerate the healing process, we recommend you wear your compression garment, avoid sleeping on your stomach, and refrain from strenuous activity until cleared by Dr Hamlet.
Dr Hamlet will prescribe medication to alleviate discomfort, but you can also apply ice to the sculpted area. Avoid taking any blood-thinning medication or supplements, as they can increase bruising and bleeding.
By resting for the next few days, you can focus on getting better. You’ll be feeling back to normal soon enough, but we’re always here for follow-up appointments and any questions you may have. Take it easy and trust your gut.
What are the Results of VASER Hi-Def in England?
As the swelling goes down, you’ll see a new muscle definition where the fat used to be. And your results will keep getting better as you heal!
You’ll soon have abs that are:
- More Chiseled
- More Defined
Not only will you have a narrower waist and flatter stomach, but these results are permanent as long as you maintain a healthy lifestyle. So, once you’ve achieved your ideal body with VASER Hi-Def ab sculpting, make sure to stick to a healthy diet and regular exercise routine to keep your new body for years to come.
If you’re considering having VASER Hi-Def surgery to sculpt your abs, schedule a consultation with Dr Hamlet today! Call 0207 127 4377 or fill out this form to get started.
What is the Cost of VASER Lipo for Ab Sculpting in London?
Dr Hamlet will go over the cost of your procedure during your consultation with him. Ask about the other areas of your body that VASER can address – why stop at your abs? VASER can help define the:
- Neck, and more!
Don’t keep dreaming about the perfect body — make it a reality with Hi-Def VASER! Give us a call or send us a message today to take the first step toward your dream body.
- Kwok, K., Lam, K. & Xu, A. Heterogeneity of white adipose tissue: molecular basis and clinical implications. Exp Mol Med 48, e215 (2016). https://doi.org/10.1038/emm.2016.5
- Jewell M. Clinical application of VASER-assisted lipoplasty: A pilot clinical study. Aesthetic Surgery Journal. 2002;22(2):131-146. doi:10.1067/maj.2002.123377
- Hoyos, A., & Millard, J. (2007). VASER-assisted high-definition liposculpture. Aesthetic Surgery Journal, 27(6), 594–604. DOI: 10.1016/j.asj.2007.08.007
- Duncan DI. Enhanced Liposuction: New Perspectives and Techniques. BoD – Books on Demand; 2022. Accessed November 17, 2022. https://books.google.com/books?hl=en&lr=&id=INJuEAAAQBAJ&oi
- Gibas-Dorna M, Szulińska M, Turkowski P, et al. The Effect of VASER Abdominal Liposuction on Metabolic Profile in Overweight Males. American Journal of Men’s Health. 2016;11(2):284-293. doi:10.1177/1557988316674841